Sunday, December 1, 2013

Alabama & Auburn v. John Mayer

Last night my boyfriend and I had tickets to see John Mayer which started at 7 p.m. It was his idea that because of parking and walking we should leave at 6. What always seems to happen is that he rushes me to his house only to find him not ready and watching ESPN. As 6:20 rolls around I suggest that maybe we should leave and while he would like to stay and finish watching the Alabama v. Auburn game he decides it's a good idea also. We leave as the game is tied with, what hasn't been decided yet, one second left. It just so happens that we get to the concert to find out that the play of the century has occurred and I am now the girlfriend that made him leave. So for those of you that missed the play because your girlfriend made you do something else or because she suggested that you leave for the concert at the time you wanted, here is the clip...


No comments:

Post a Comment